PSALM CSR Statement
A socially-relevant PSALM commits to the sustainable development of the economic pillars - energy, education and health - and the responsible management of the environment for the people's overall welfare.
Towards this, PSALM shall -
- Pursue the privatization and liability management mandates, judiciously considering the betterment of the energy sector, the stakeholders, and the public.
- Support the government's earnest efforts to implement economic and social reforms for the public good.
- Align the agency's corporate social responsibility thrust with the private sector to strengthen cooperation and coordination.
- Learn and share the importance of corporate social responsibility as an integral part of business growth.
- Motivate stakeholders, management, employees, and the communities to be proactively involved in sustainable development and social responsibility.